<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5177309046076431085?origin\x3dhttps://sookmian.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Self
Sook Mian, proud of her surname, Chiang.
I ♥ my family.
I ♥ my gang.
I ♥ musics.
I ♥ psychology but I'm not a psycho.

12.08.1990
HELP University College

My Profile | Facebook | Friendster | Email


♥luv HOMEBOY and TVXQ OPPAS!!♥

Daydreaming
♥ Grow taller. LOL
♥ Korean Language Course
♥ Asian Countries Visits
♥ Homeboy & TVXQ visit me more often Xp
♥ $$$ for life

Love Notes



The Queue

채연Chai Jian
Queenie
E-Jin
Yee Wen
Win Loon
2nd WinLoon
JiYang
Kit Yeng
Jia Rong
연이Yin Yee
Melissa
Alvin
Vanessa
Denise
Denise's Fashion
Yee Jie
Joo Ying
Suet Yee
Steph HuiSan
WeeKiat@WaiMun
Wee Kiat
Siau Voon
Ah Bing
YaYa
Yen
Jack
Vivian Chuah
Vivian Chuah's Wretch
Chee Yan
Jun Yuen
MarieLameLamb
Jerica
Wi Wen
Xie Min
Twilight Xie Min
Xie Tin
Xietinlovescookie
nikko-L
Joanna
Jessica
June
June2
Jian
YunJaelove by XieMin
Mei Earn
Pei Zhi
Marcus
EricG
PunSanGang
Cheng Yong
Harrison
Zhan Yang
Jkie
Kent
Huiii
pkOrange
Delphine
Poh Poh
Wei Xun's Photography
Levnn Chiang
Maggie
Sim Ling
Monoxera~Updated Asian Movies
Evan


Tun Jern
Marcus Lee
Ker Leet


Karen Kong
Cheesie
KennySia
Nicole
DawnYang
XiaXue
Stickgal
当守护神遇上天使~邓秀茵
Dr Ma
VivianTok
Yoochun

Reminiscences

➜ March 2008
➜ April 2008
➜ May 2008
➜ June 2008
➜ July 2008
➜ August 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ October 2008
➜ November 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ June 2009
➜ July 2009
➜ August 2009
➜ September 2009
➜ October 2009
➜ November 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010
➜ February 2010
➜ March 2010
➜ April 2010
➜ May 2010
➜ July 2010
➜ December 2010
➜ March 2011


Hugs & Kisses
This blogskin is made not only by me but it is made with some help/resources.

Basecodes | Images & Background
Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™


Friday, January 1, 2010
My 2009

I appreciate what i've gone through last year,
laugh and tears,
happy and sorrow;
Somehow i changed a lot.



Said goodbye to Utar,
but gained good friends.




supporting my friends who has lots of fans now
=P




I'm happy to see them back,
before they leave,
future professionals!




and then,
experienced working officially for 92 days.




幸苦,委屈,不甘;
感激,知足,看开了。





这算是转折点吧。。
思想从以前懵懂的,渐渐明白更多。






感觉真正开始踏入社会了。。
需要独立。

I'm grateful of what am i learning.




Glad to meet people who think the same.





A bunch of good heLpers




and helpful seniors.
=)





I ain't a good talker,
I'm working hard on it.





一个又一个地离开了,
去追逐各自的梦想;




给予深深的祝福!




someone goes,
someone back!!

and she brought back my future cousin brother in-law..
=D




Someone who always stand by me,





together we go through high and lows,





we emo,




we crazy,




we cool,




we ban yeh!
Xp




so,




this,

who says i don't have?




we walk we walk together,

not forgetting the remaining pairs!
=)



too less ppl to camwhore with..




2010, I WANT:-

1. everyone my closest healthy and happy {less emo.. =) }
2. love myself more
3. more courage to face challenges
4. them to be just like before.





my mom jealous because i keep this in my purse.
=P







有时候,
不把它看得重,
会开心许多。

Labels: , , ,


Listen to Homeboy & TVXQ @ 10:27 PM